Floral + Gray





This tried and true floral blouse must have cost me like $20 at Forever 21 a few years ago - and it has gotten some decent play in those years... love a good low cost per wear item...(oh, I have another great Forever 21 floral blouse that has gotten a lot of play too - see how I've worn that one over the years here).

See how I've worn it in the past below. In the meantime, here's how I wore it today - with a charcoal gray mini skirt that I'm not sure is really working with it. Would have preferred a camel colored skirt but that is something i do not have.
Top: Forever 21 (alternative)
Skirt: LOFT (alternative)
Shoes: Steve Madden

Dressed up in March 2013...


Holy Grumpy in June 2013....


With gray denim in October 2014....


With gray again last year....



Comments

  1. Cute! I just jumped out of my comfort zone and bought some Cynthia Rowley black slacks covered in cherry blossoms! I can't wait to wear them this spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this..steve madden shoes..your holy grumpy outfit! now i am addicted..i am studying law but we don t have a class about "how a lawyer should dress":) Before i was all times on http://www.vivaguides.com/productreviews/category/Women-stores
    Now it s a hard decision!WHich one? Which one?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment