Floral Friday

Floral blouse this lovely Friday... this is definitely a fave clothing item, and at $11 it has paid for itself 100 times over!

In other news, I am really loving linking up to past outfits, but I do want to say that I am kinda embarrassed by the horrible quality of my pictures back then - what in the world was I thinking?? I guess I have gotten a lot better at the office selfie over the past three years....

Top: Forever 21 (alternative)
Cardigan: Loft (alternative)
Jeans: Gap (similar)
Necklace: Forever 21

And now for a trip down memory lane... oldest outfit I could find with this top was March 2013, also with jeans, and also with this necklace - loved those red shoes!
Next up: May 2013, styled for a typical business-casual workday, tucked into a pencil skirt and topped with a cardigan....
And then in August of 2013, with a [BRIGHT!] pencil skirt and neutral shoes.... [OMG i cant even with this terrible pic quality - apologies, internet].
I wore the top again that fall, this time with slacks and a bright cardigan (again, picture quality..... *insert horrified cat face emoji*)
And finally, a full year later, in probably my favorite ensemble of the bunch, with navy and black....so basic, so cute. Also, clearly post-iphone purchase, because the picture quality is dramatically improved....

Comments