History of a Striped T-Shirt

This striped top has always been a workhorse in my closet but for some reason it fell out of rotation recently. In any event, here it is again in all its glory. And with a flippy skirt for the second day in a row because apparently these are my new jam.

Shirt: H&M (for $10, you HAVE to buy this shirt)
Cardigan: Martin + Osa (R.I.P.) (cute alternative)
Skirt: Loft
Shoes: Target (I went ahead and bought these in black too - LOVE)

And lets take a gander at how I've styled this tee in the past, shall we?

Last summer with a bit of turquoise because of course...

Peeking out from under a sweater last winter....
With a sparkly skirt....
 Once again with a black skirt, on one of my last days working with Karen :( ....
..ok, it seems I could find a zillion different outfits I've worn with this top, but it seems I pretty much stick to pairing it with black/gray/red.....like in this outfit from three years ago which I would wear again in a heartbeat....



Comments

  1. Do you own any camo? I love my striped shirt with camo pants and leopard shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great Collection, definitely worth a try.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment