Coffee Break Basics

We ended our work week with a quick Friday meet up for coffee - love when we can do that!

Karen says...

I saw a friend for lunch and he was like, "So what did you do?  Just throw something on over your jammies?"  Since it was his birthday, I decided to not say anything rude back.  As well, I saw his point.  It is a camisole with like, a thrift-store salvaged Isabel Marant loungewear shift.  But it's the only Isabel Marant I own so I will wear it like it's easy Friday business casual.  And I will try to dress it up with a J.Crew clutch and Topshop stacked heel sandals.  OK?  OK.


Camisole: Martin + Osa (held out, lo, these many years! (like this)
Shift: Isabel Marant (I kind of like this)
Sandals: Topshop (love these)
Clutch: J.Crew (like this)


Oh... and my little Longchamp bracelet!  
I can't find it anymore but a Fendi one would be nice, as well.


Paloma says...

Well, I definitely did the same color combo two days in a row (black/gray/white/turquoise, word), but hey - if it ain't broke, right?

Also, I love the zipper detail on these jeans - a bit more interesting than basic black jeans, eh?


Shirt: H&M (similar)
Jeans: J.Crew Factory (similar)
Necklace: Towne & Reese (alternative)
Bag: Madewell

Comments