Wee Bit Festive

As much as I try to fight it, the holiday season is upon us.  Seriously,  does this start earlier every year?? I will say, I do love Thanksgiving, however.  Who wouldn't love a holiday whose entire focus is to be with the ones you love while you eat and relax?

Anyway, the point is that it feels like its about time to bust out my beloved wool/sparkle pencil skirt.  It's hard to tell in this first shot, but its woven with some gold shiny threads into the black wool and it makes what would be a plain ole pencil skirt just a wee bit more interesting and festive. 


Shirt: H&M (similar)
Skirt: J.Crew (similar - its a splurge but i could NOT find an inexpensive alternative)
Shoes: Enzo Angiolini (similar)
Cardigan: The Limited (similar)


{I shared a better shot of the skirt on instagram}


Comments

Post a Comment