Skirt Addiction Discovered

This skirt is perfect.  I have made many attempts at the black and white skirt (embarrassingly, I own like four or five that I can think of, other than this one), but have never been fully satisfied.  Let's see:  This one is too tight, but was once perfect.  This one is great but is actually not black and white, more of a black and light gray.  This one is too poofy and I haven't worn it in ages.  This one is more ivory than white, and doesn't feel very sophisticated to me.  Holy crap, I forgot all about this one! Woah, I have a skirt addiction problem.

Anyway, now that I have discovered my addiction, hopefully I can send a few of those old ones to goodwill and move on because this skirt is the. best. Great weight, super comfortable, sophisticated without being constricting.... A+.


Shirt: Express
Cardigan: J.Crew
Skirt: The Limited
Shoes: Asos
Necklace: gift (alternative)






In other news - still adore these shoes!!

Comments

  1. Still love the shoes too!!! I'm totally going to order the same ones - I was on ASOS today - $46!!! Woohoo!! But, how do they feel??? Are they comfortable after all day walking in them??? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment