Holiday Duty

It's that time of year!  The Employment Team 2012 holiday whatever-it-is.  Nobody showed up festive.  Christmas was hardly mentioned.  Or holiday plans.  It was just four lawyers having a quick lunch at a new restaurant.  The important thing is that we made it happen.

And, of course, being able to post together.  Yes!

Paloma says...

Black and white and red will always and forever be my fall-back color combo.  It is also very appropriate around the holidays, so it works out quite well for our holiday lunch/gathering/whatever.  I have been feeling the need to keep my wardrobe more simple lately; just have been gravitating toward basics more and more. I'd like to say this is because as I get older I have a more classic and simple wardrobe, but I think its really the 4,876 item to-do list and the madness of the holidays that has me in this "who cares what i wear, cant it just be all black?" mood.


Top: H&M (exact)
Cardigan: J. Crew (exact)
Skirt: The Limited (similar)
Shoes: Nine West (similar)
Scarf: gift (similar)
Bag: The Limited (exact - and its currently 50% off!)

Karen says...

Sourcing from my amazing besties today, Cynthia and Emily.  We had our own little holiday do over the weekend before everyone travels at the end of the year.  Cyn gifted me this perfect necklace; Em gifted me the sleek Alexander Wang-inspired jacket from Japan.  Mondays are best when you have something new to wear!  Also hauled out the furry coat, it's going to be rainy and in the 60's this week...

And, of course, although it's ever so hard to schedule, it's wonderful to party like it's 2012 again and lunch with Paloma, Jamie, and Steve.  I love getting our photos together.  Truth.  Fact.  'Nuff said.


Tee: Current/Elliott (mine's not muscle, but close)
Pants: Uniqlo (oh yeah, black jeggings! similar ones)
Jacket: Delyle (similar)
Heels: Vince Camuto (more festive here)
Jacket: Spiewak (ooh tres similar)
Bag: Sole Society (inspired by this)
Necklace: J.Crew Factory

Comments