Replays

I just got a shipment of some new items from The Limited and yet somehow this morning I still reached for these old stand-by pieces.  It's just one of those days where I didn't feel like trying anything new - this blouse has been one of my favorites for a long time, but going through archives I was surprised to see I haven't worn it on the blog all that much (only twice that I could find - here and here). This skirt and these shoes on the other hand... have more than paid for themselves based on the heavy play they see here (See Exhibit A, B, C, D, and E, among many many others). 

Honestly that is one of my favorite things about having a blog - the ability to go back and see how I've worn things in the past...particularly when I did it well back then (which ain't always the case)!



Shirt: LOFT (similar)
Skirt: The Limited (similar)
Shoes: Jessica Simpson (similar)
Earrings: J.Crew Factory (similar)

Comments

  1. Absolutely love this outfit! That skirt and those shoes are amazing!
    Originalluxury

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment