All Smiles

We're both feeling out of it today, so today's photo meet-up was a nice little treat.  After the photos were snapped we just stood on Wilshire gabbing, covering topics like our weekends to our clothes to the latest hashtags to, inevitably, reality television.  So much to say!  So little time.


Karen says...

This was the easiest outfit to throw on, this Urban Outfitters dress last seen in January paired with a recent Target sale purchase.  Couldn't quite decide on the shoes, but was running late so on went with my five-year-old Steve Madden t-strap Mary Janes.

If June Gloom is more than a weather phenomenon, then I'm feeling it.  I'm yawning as I go, so I'll just get to it.


I am wearing...

kimchi blue black and white peplum dress
Merona x Target tangerine and white polka dot cardigan
Steve Madden t-strap ruffled suede Mary Janes

Accessories:
Clare Vivier foldover clutch in white pelli


Paloma says...

My dark outfit matches my dark mood today.  Not sure if it's age or what, but I seem to be coming unraveled a bit.  I injured my heel somehow this weekend (maybe frolicking around in uber-high wedges at my friend's wedding), and also seem to have some weird allergies or post nasal drip.  It could be that I was just in Santa Fe, which is sandwiched between two huge fires and the air is literally filled with smoke.  Either way, I ain't feeling right.  And I just kinda want a nap.  And I certainly don't feel like looking cute or working.

A regular ray of sunshine, aren't I?

I am wearing...

LOFT eggplant blouse
J.Crew Minnie skinny capris
Jessica Simpson leopard wedges

Accessories:
Black drop earrings from the Macy's clearance rack

Today in LA: Hi 77 Lo 63

Comments