Humble in Stripes

Paloma says...

First, I just want to give a shout out to one of my personal favorite blogs, Outfit Posts, and the lovely creator who used one of my recent outfits as inspiration for her outfit post today.  This here little blog of ours was just intended a fun project for Karen and me, mostly for ourselves, but very much inspired by the "real" fashion bloggers like MK.  So to get recognition like that from someone whose blog I have long admired is seriously humbling.  Also crazy to see our page views spike like never before - wild!  Thanks, MK!!

On to the (unfortunately quite predictable) outfit...


Sweater: J.Crew / Pants: The Limited / Shoes: Sole Society / Necklace: Forever 21

I think if I am wearing black, white, gray and stripes (which is a lot - see Exhibit A, B, and C), I pretty much ALWAYS reach for red shoes.  It's like an automatic reaction.  But hey, if it ain't broke!

Comments

  1. Red shoes are always a great option in my book, especially when wearing stripes and jeans! :) Rita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Though lately I'm trying to branch out in terms of my colorful shoe collection - this is why I just bought blue ones! :) -- Paloma

      Delete
  2. I hear you on the red shoes. I've been wearing my pointed poppy flats so much they're starting to feel like a neutral.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen, sister! Red shoes and leopard shoes are my new "neutrals" :)
      -- Paloma

      Delete
  3. Yay! Thank you for the sweet shout out and letting me use your photo as inspiration! I am super flattered you think I'm a "real" fashion blogger! I think your guys blog is great. All us worker bees need as much inspiration as we can get getting dressed day in and day out! :)

    I love your fun red shoes in today's outfit. I love how one fun thing can make an otherwise simple combination an actual "outfit". Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment