No Surprises

It's an outfit for any old work day.  Any work day at all for any day of the month for any year in time.


Blouse: Forever 21 / Cardigan: The Limited / Skirt: Target / Shoes: Sole Society

Paloma says...

Wow, I'm really pretty predictable.  Every day it's some assortment of The Limited, Old Navy, Target, Forever 21, and Sole Society. Or so it seems.

But the truth is, shopping when you are a working mom is primarily an online task, which means it's best to shop from places where you know how the clothes will fit - no surprises.  I don't want to have to squeeze a trip to the post office into my day to ship a return, no thanks.  And honestly, I am so damn grateful for it.  What did working moms do pre-internet?  Shop on the weekends with their kids in tow?  Sounds like a nightmare to me.  Although I will say that's probably how I end up with so many things from Target; I go there with the kids pretty much every weekend.  In other news, there are two stores/places that my 4-year old automatically recognizes: Target and Taco Bell.  Er, I think we know where Mommy has been spending too much time...


Top: Banana Republic / Skirt; Banana Republic / Shoes: Sole Society

Karen says...

Look.  I know that this is as basic as it gets for me.  I know that this looks like a 30 x 30 retread.  I know that this is Mrs. Claus Goes to Work.  But I was running late this morning and this felt clean and Christmassy and here we are.  No surprises.

And, I look like a sullen cow.  Look, I know.  I know.

Comments

  1. That is one outfit which is very common in offices, mostly all the female colleagues wear the same skirt and shirt. Thank you for sharing the blog here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment