This Is Starting To Get Weird

We don't plan this.  We haven't even seen each other for like two weeks.

Shirt: Zara / Skirt: S.Y.L.K. / Shoes: Zara / Bag: Mulberry / Trench: Tracy Reese

Karen says...

I admit: I did have Paloma in mind this morning when I put my outfit together.  I thought of all the great ways she's been wearing stripes, and I was inspired to put together a few pieces, with stripes as the accessory.  But alas, I do not quite have her flair and stuck to comfy work basics.  Turns out that I was right on the money with Paloma's look - once again, twinsies!  Loves!

An easy outfit to work in, and easier to play in, as after work I found myself at dinner at The Gorbals and the Alexandria Hotel.  They opened up the Palm Court ballroom for us and of course, photographic inspiration took flight.  I think I will be spending lots of time on Instagram tonight with the extra shots.


Shirt: J.Crew Factory / Skirt: The Limited / Shoes: Sole Society / Earrings: gift

Paloma says...

Another day with no time.  And another day with the winning combo of black, white, gray, stripes, and red shoes.  A tried and true winner, always.

Comments