Busy And It Shows

We had to call and emergency lunch session today.  It has just been too long.


Skirt: Madewell / Shirt: J.Crew Factory / Cardigan: Forever 21
Bag: Zara / Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

Karen says...

Not too crazy about my outfit today, but not displeased with it either.  It's just my effort to mix and match more, rather than my eternal pencil skirt + sleeveless blouse combo.  My routine in the mornings is now just grabbing crap out of the closet and mixing it together.  When I don't hate it completely, I'm good to go.

Also, I got a new Babyliss 1 1/4" curling iron, which is the perfect size for the loose beachy waves.  I had been working with a 1 1/2" for some time, which was OK for longer hair.  As you can see, the 1 1/4" is pretty handy on shoulder-length hair.

Oh, and yes we were able to have lunch and coffee after at Bottega Louie!  How nice it is to have more than 20 minutes to complain about Juan Pablo with Paloma.


Skirt: LOFT / Shirt: J.Crew / Sweater: The Limited / Shoes: Sole Society / Bag: The Limited

Paloma says...

I am without words today.  And I am wearing the tried and true black/white/red/stripe combo. All's good.

Comments