Sweater Weather

Finally cool enough to wear my favorite wool sweater - huzzah.  This sweater is a legit workhorse in my closet - so much so that I own it in four colors.  But gray is (as always) my A-Number-One (thats a saying, right?).  See a few other ways I've worn this puppy on the blog below....

Sweater: J.Crew
Skirt: LOFT (alternative)
Shoes: Ann Taylor
Necklace: J.Crew Factory (alternative)

Weirdly the most recent photo I could find of this sweater on the blog was allll the way back in January 2015, though I'm sure I've worn it since then..
                   

....and again with pants (!) in late 2014.....

....and yet again with pants in February of 2014....
....loved it during our 2013 30 for 30 challenge with a button down underneath......

....and again with red heels that same month....

....and the first time it appeared on the blog - in September 2013 - in an all time favorite outfit...

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ order hàng mỹ hay nhận mua nước hoa pháp từ website nổi tiếng hàng đầu nước Mỹ mua hàng ebay ship về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment