Monochrome Monday

Not quite monochrome, but pairing unconventional black and white patterns today!


Shirt: H&M / Suit: J.Crew / Shoes: Michael Kors

30 for 30: Day Twenty-One
Karen says...

This is my trusty toile t-shirt, underneath my equally trusty J.Crew suit.  And this is me at the trustiest of all places - my parents' house.  I had court and a meeting today in an empire that was quite inland.  Made sense to stop by the good ol' homestead on the way back to the big bad city.

As is the case with that area between ocean and desert, the sun beats down ferociously at 5:00 p.m.  The heat is pleasantly neverending, and I took advantage of nature's spotlight for this photo.  Easy outfit today.  The suit and a good tee - buttoned up for court, jacket open for the meeting.  Done.


Sweater: J.Crew / Skirt: LOFT / Shoes: Sole Society / Earrings: Mod Cloth

30 for 30: Day Twenty-One
Paloma says...

This outfit carried me very well through an 8:00 a.m. doctor's appointment for my younger daughter (oh damn, one-year-olds do not like doctors), and on to my work day which is already proving to be nutso.  And it's fool-proof: gray sweater, stripes, and red heels.  All of my favorite things in one outfit.  Now if only these red shoes could be my new block-heel Sole Society ones!  Only ten more days until I get to wear those babies.  September was my birthday month so I have amassed a small collection of new clothes and shoes lately, all of which sit in a dedicated corner of my closet, patiently awaiting October 21 when they can make their debut.

Comments

Post a Comment