It Ain't Broke

Someone once told me the color purple is the most universally-flattering color. And I believe it. This purple blouse is easily one of my favorite things in my closet because I honestly just feel great every time I wear it.  Also - I clearly love pairing purple with red shoes for some reason (see quite a few examples below)... hey, if it ain't broke!
Blouse: Stitch Fix (great alternative)
Skirt: Loft (alternative)
Shoes: Ann Taylor (alternative)

I also sported the red/purple combo a few months back, though this outfit never made it to the blog - only Instagram:
 Looks like I first tried the trend three years ago....
...and did it again just a few months later....
...and again in 2014 as part of our (short lived) "Wear it Wednesday" series (this time with a purple skirt!)...


Comments