Summer Standards

It's a steady 82 with moderate to high humidity, day in, day out, the setting for bright pinks and white tanks.  Today is a twofer with the reflection of the photographer in there, to boot.


Cardigan: H&M / Camisole: Old Navy / Skirt: J.Crew / Shoes: Nine West / Necklace: Target

Paloma says...

Boring outfit week continues!  I truly have had zero interest in my clothes this week.  In fact, if I didn't have this blog I probably would have worn basically the same thing every day. Preferably sweatpants, but don't think I could have gotten away with that at work.

Just nothing to say about this outfit - tweed skirt and a pink cardigan.  Ho-hum.  At least it's not a selfie today!  It's the little things.


Tank: Forever 21 / Pants: ASOS / Shoes: The Limited / Clutch: Clare Vivier / Necklace: Heavenly Couture

Karen says...

Had to keep it simple today for a client meeting, which was this ensemble topped with my Beyond Vintage lace-sleeved cardigan.  By afternoon, the humid heat set in and it felt oh-so-liberating to roam the working world in a racerback tank.

Of course, this outfit bears a strong resemblance to last week's, but that's unavoidable with these pants which  require the loose tuck-in.

I am so excited for Friday.

Comments