Black n' Tweed

I've professed my love for the "Portofino" shirt from Express before. It really is a great blouse - perfect weight, doesn't wrinkle easily, roll-tab sleeves, and comes in a zillion colors (though I somehow only own black and white).  And, as evidenced below, it can be worn oh so many ways (there were way more outfits with this top, but I couldn't include them all).


Today, kept it simple with this great tweed skirt (it has some sparkle which is not visible here), and - of course - my beloved Target shoes.


Top: Express
Skirt: Loft (alternative)
Shoes: Target


OK now lets look back, shall we.....


First wore this blouse in December 2013, when I lawyer'ed it up with a gray suit.
I next sported it in February 2014 with red and gray....
And then in April 2014 with cuffed jeans and my beloved leopard wedges (R.I.P.).
A few months later, with camel and blue suede shoes (love those shoes, but have worn them about three times ever).....
And then in February 2015 with a black and white skirt (which I discovered at that time I had way too many of)...


And finally, in May of last year, I wore it with all black, camel, and a pop of red for a birthday lunch with my beloved Karen....

Comments

Post a Comment