Remixing It

Yo! Happy Humpday, people. I busted out this odd peasant top today which I am pretty sure I haven't worn in three years (in fact, I think this post captures the last time I wore it and it pains me to even look at it... I mean, what was I thinking?? So frumpy!), and I was pretty sure it was going to be relegated to the goodwill pile soon.  However, as I am wont to do, I decided to give 'er one last spin today and honestly am pretty happy with the results! Much better tucked in with a sleek (er.... albeit super wrinkly after sitting at my desk all day...) pencil skirt and heels than untucked with flare jeans and clunky shoes. Eegad.


Top: Gap (similar)
Skirt: J.Crew Factory (unfortunately only available in black but more colors if you are a Tall size)

Comments

  1. I vote you don't hate on your previous outfit! Change the shoe to a wedge sandal, and it's totally boho-chic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you! Actually i think the angle of the photo was the problem - the shirt is so cute but the photo only captured the preggo vibe.

      Delete
  2. Oh I like the previous outfit! But what this lady said... try it with a wedge :D
    Also I like this outfit too and I miss my PP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm liking how you are linking back to previous outfits with the same pieces! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment