This Post's For Drew

Love, love the days when we can have lunch and a photo together!  We've adjusted well into being at separate offices.  You have to work at this kind of thing, you know.

Today, the post is dedicated to Drew, who is allowed to give us a good old fashioned read any time.  Pun intended!


Paloma says...

This is what my husband refers to as my "French mime" outfit, as mentioned back in February. Although I got a little huffy when he called it out this morning, he also does have a point - I mean, stripes are very Marcel Marceau.  But would Mr. Marceau sport the look with nude patent pumps and a pendant necklace?  Methinks not.

I gotta admit, today I was once again just. not. feelin'. it.  And so I once again reached for classics - stripes and skinny pants.  I really hope I am able to pull out of this funk next week though; it's getting ridiculous!  But thank God for the classics, because they sure come in handy in weeks like this.  Looking forward to casual Friday tomorrow, which I actually already have an outfit planned for, thank you Pinterest!



I am wearing...

LOFT striped top
The Limited Exact Stretch skinny pants
Target Pearce pumps

Accessories:



Karen says...

I cannot echo Paloma's sentiment any more.  Dressing this morning was a thoroughly frustrating matter and I upset at least half of my closet trying to yank out things to wear.  I'm dreading going back to my bedroom tonight and seeing all the clothes I have to replace onto hangers.

I played around with plenty of stuff until I was like, oh, let me just do a bunch of blues.  After all, that's how I feel on the inside, as well.  Wah wah.  J.Crew somehow calls this skirt "charcoal" but it looks pretty damn navy to me.

Will ever a day go by that I'm not rocking some Forever 21?  Not on this clothing budget.


I am wearing...

Forever 21 black tank
Forever 21 navy blue v-neck sweater with yellow piping
J.Crew Super 120s skirt in charcoal
Enzo Angiolini blue suede pumps


How can a girl not feel va va voom in these shoes?

Comments

  1. Gorgeous photos! This is a fantastic post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Vicky! Trying to mix it up a bit when we can...

    Paloma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment