Stitch Fix, Rediscovered.

So, you guys. I just re-discovered Stitch Fix.  I was an avid subscriber a few years ago, and some of my most beloved pieces to this day are ones I got from them.  There is something so fun about getting a surprise box of clothes, particularly since they are more often than not items that I would never pick out for myself.  Case in point - this blush blazer. I would never, ever, ever pick this for myself.  In fact, I am pretty anti-blazer in general. I love the look of them but find them uncomfortable and stiff and prefer cardigans.  But. This blazer.  Its a soft silky material, drapes in a lovely way, and has none of the stiff awkwardness I typically find with blazers.  Also, i always thought I coudn't pull off pastel colors but I actually think this one is working.

Blazer: Stitch Fix (similar)
Camisole: LOFT (similar)
Skirt: LOFT (similar)
Heels: Asos (similar)

Comments

  1. I do not like blazers either for the same reason, but this one looks comfortable to wear and the color is decent. I like your heels too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment