Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Recappin

Wow I checked out for a minute there - work has been busy, per usual. I have posted on instagram, for those of you who follow us there. But here is a quick catch-up recap post for the ole blog.

Last week I busted out this navy lace pencil skirt which i LOVE, and which I only ever pair with neutrals. I know navy is a neutral, too, but why do I struggle to find colors to pair with it??  Adding to that is the fact that this skirt is lace which makes it feel even less neutral and thus more of a struggle for me to pair it with things.  Anyway, went with burgundy this time and I think I like it....
Shirt: LOFT (exact in other colors) (other option) / Skirt:LOFT (option 123) / Shoes:Target

Also last week, I took this incredibly glam bathroom shot in the middle of a loooong deposition. Love this orange sweater but rarely wear it. Loved it with the tweed skirt - though worn on the first day of Spring, this is quite the Autumn look....
Sweater: The Limited (alternative) / Skirt: LOFT (alternative) / Shoes: Charles David

And then when I had a court appearance, I dressed in some classic work wear - navy suit, white blouse (I ditched the jacket after court).
Blouse: Express / Skirt: The Limited (alternative) / Shoes: Ann Taylor (alternative)

And finally, yesterday, I wore blacks n blues, and tweed again....
Shirt: The Limited (alternative) / Cardigan: LOFT / Skirt: The Limited (alternative) / Shoes: Target

2 comments:

  1. Have you put the orange sweater with the Navy lace skirt?

    ReplyDelete