Recappin

Wow I checked out for a minute there - work has been busy, per usual. I have posted on instagram, for those of you who follow us there. But here is a quick catch-up recap post for the ole blog.

Last week I busted out this navy lace pencil skirt which i LOVE, and which I only ever pair with neutrals. I know navy is a neutral, too, but why do I struggle to find colors to pair with it??  Adding to that is the fact that this skirt is lace which makes it feel even less neutral and thus more of a struggle for me to pair it with things.  Anyway, went with burgundy this time and I think I like it....
Shirt: LOFT (exact in other colors) (other option) / Skirt:LOFT (option 123) / Shoes:Target

Also last week, I took this incredibly glam bathroom shot in the middle of a loooong deposition. Love this orange sweater but rarely wear it. Loved it with the tweed skirt - though worn on the first day of Spring, this is quite the Autumn look....
Sweater: The Limited (alternative) / Skirt: LOFT (alternative) / Shoes: Charles David

And then when I had a court appearance, I dressed in some classic work wear - navy suit, white blouse (I ditched the jacket after court).
Blouse: Express / Skirt: The Limited (alternative) / Shoes: Ann Taylor (alternative)

And finally, yesterday, I wore blacks n blues, and tweed again....
Shirt: The Limited (alternative) / Cardigan: LOFT / Skirt: The Limited (alternative) / Shoes: Target

Comments

  1. Have you put the orange sweater with the Navy lace skirt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of educational information over different kinds of blogs do not such supportive as supportive all the points of this blog. You need not to find any other platform to verify the data stated here.รองเท้า เพื่อ สุขภาพ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment