No Complaints Here.

Hi! I keep telling myself I need to keep it positive around here - no more whining and griping all the damn time - but of course, when you are burning the candle at both ends on a near-constant basis, complaints do tend to abound.  However, I got sick last week with what is possibly the worst cold I've ever had, and all other complaints seemed silly at that point.  Seriously, why is it that we don't appreciate our health until we are under the weather?

Anyway, I am back in business for the most part today (running on DayQuil and coffee!), and though work is oppressive, I am not getting stressed because I am too busy celebrating the fact that I actually feel decent!

In outfit news, I am wearing a tried and true combo of neutrals -  gray, white, and navy with my fave summer shoes. Also- this skirt is so cute because it has double side slits - wish I had gotten a decent picture of them; you can see better in this post from last Fall.

Cardigan: J.Crew Factory (similar)
Tank: Target
Skirt: LOFT (similar)
Shoes: Target 

Comments

  1. Fellow lawyer here! I know just how you feel and how hard it is to not complain all of the time. I'm impressed that you're even managing to post your outfits. Hoping there's a light at the end of the tunnel for you. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, as you can probably tell, blogging is not a lot of effort (I wish I had more time to make this blog slick and fancy but that ain't happening anytime soon), and I actually rely on it now as a way to keep track of what I wear and what I don't... its also fun to have a catalog of most of my work outfits for the past four (!) years. Anyway, yes, lawyering is hard! ha.

      Delete

Post a Comment