Shades of Gray

My posting ratio is shameful - 1:15 at best.  Meanwhile, bravissima to Paloma, lo, these many months, not just for her consistency but for killing it with her work chic literally day in, and day out.  I miss you, Paloms!

Anyway, haven't posted at all which is weird because I missed the announcement that I am newly employed in Century City!  Only, not so new anymore since it's been a few months.  I miss DTLA something fierce - not the least of which is the occasional meetup with Paloma - but I've always wanted to work out here, and it's closer to home, so hooray for new chapters.

There have been definite changes to my style to sort of fit in with the decidedly Westside vibe around here.  Still have to figure it out - is it the proximity to CAA?  The fact that the beach is 12 miles closer?  What?  One thing is for sure - I am in my gray period.  Getting caught up over the last three months, here are outfits typical from each and confirming my commitment to shades of gray.



Top: a holdover Zara tunic from DTLA days (and I love oversized looks!)
Skirt: basic assymetrical black pencil from Nordstrom (totally into the bias on one)
Boots: (somewhat visible) standard suede ankle wedges from Dolce Vita

Skirt: not sure! it's black.
Heels: Sole Society of course (another style, same color)
(also Sam Edelman's in blue suede are top selling faves!)


 Dress: silk shift from Allsaints
Boots: the must-have rag & bone Harrow

Comments