No Brainer

So I have wanted a red wrap dress for awhile. (1) who doesnt love a good wrap dress? and (2) red is one of my favorite colors. So obviously this is a no-brainer.  I did a little trolling of Poshmark on whim one day (as I sat on the floor of my kids' room waiting for them to fall asleep and guzzling wine), and stumbled across this lovely dress for $13! Holla! It's also a perfectly lovely dress to wear on this obscenely hot November day. Ugh.
Dress: Gap, via Poshmark (similar)
Shoes: Target (similar)

Comments

  1. Do you ever sell on Poshmark?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have a few listings, but honestly I dont have the time necessary to devote to posting more on there - which is a shame because I have a TON of stuff sitting in my closet waiting to be sold!

      Delete

Post a Comment