R.B.F.

I had court this morning, which limits me, fashion-wise, since I need to look super profesh. But it was the perfect opportunity to bust out my new (and oh-so-bright) top. Its called the "Logan" blouse and its from The Limited (a.k.a. where half my wardrobe seems to be from) and I want it in every color now (though the color selection seems kinda limited, no?). I just threw my suit jacket on over this for my court appearance and was instantly transformed into a legit lawyer. A lawyer with Resting Bitch Face, apparently. Ha!

Skirt: The Limited
Shoes: Ann Taylor (similar)

Comments

  1. Love that color! I haven't shopped at The Limited for quite a while, but plan to go back after seeing a few of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to only buy my suits there (they have great suits for the budget-conscious), but have slowly started buying more and more blouses, sweaters, and even bags there...love the limited.

      Delete
  2. Do you like this top more than the Portofino from Express?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm... a great question. Probably not quite, but close. This one would work better untucked than portofino i think

      Delete
  3. I want to sparay cum all over your skirt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment