Friday Simplified

Every Friday, I have these high hopes of putting together some awesome casual blogger outfit.  And then I always disappoint myself because it ends up being some athleisure bullshit that just isn't that interesting.

Today, I decided: let's just go with the basics.  Everyone has this in their closet, right?  A blue dress shirt, white jeans, some wedges.  Done.  Easy!  Friday simplified.

In an unrelated confession, I discovered something today that is changing my work snacking life.  I had leftover potato chips from last weekend in Mammoth (because, outside of cleaning out the condo fridge, I probably would not end up with a bag of Ruffles for myself), and the Asian girl in me just won't waste it.  So I also had some Lipton onion soup mix.  I mixed that up with a container of Fage Greek yogurt, and then a handful of chopped scallions I had from sushi rolls that Vi and I made the other day for lunch.  And OMG - potato chip and chive dip HEAVEN!  Please try it.  It is so, so good.

Of course, now my keyboard needs a little cleaning... ick.



Shirt: H&M (this is perfect)
Jeans: Sold Design Lab (in black)
Wedges: Sole Society (sky high splurge)

Comments

  1. Just popping in to say that I discovered your blog today, and I love it! It seems like we have similar dress codes at work, and your wardrobe and styling are an inspiration to me. Thank you! Please, never stop posting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment