Slacker Bloggers

Today we grabbed lunch just to scold each other on how badly we're maintaining our blog and IG pursuits.  The lapse is inexcusable!

Lunch today was at RiceBar, and we caught up about life and the weekend over bowls of chicken tinola.

Karen says...

I just got back from another New York weekend, which was a fashion fantasy for the eyes as I saw fall fashions lining the streets.  It was reportedly the first cold weekend and boy, am I glad that I got to see it.  It is proof positive that most things you see on Pinterest originate in the streets of New York, particularly around SoHo where we had been staying at the NOMO.  I spent the weekend layering different kinds of black, and I guess it bled over into the 75-degree LA workweek.

Lotsa layers here.


Cardigan: Barneys New York (like this)
Layered Tank: Zara (similar)
Skirt: S.Y.L.K. (here's one shorter and cheaper)
Heels: The Limited (but love these)
Bag: Forever 21 (would love Madewell's)

Paloma says...

OK, I am not even going to make excuses for my lack of blogging because its just more of the same. What's important is we blogged. And hopefully will do it again. If we can get up to twice a week I will be happy!

Always so good to see my beloved Karen, and as always felt like there were too many things to discuss and too little time. Guess we need to lunch more often!

Top: The Limited (alternative)
Cardigan: Martin + Osa (R.I.P.) (alternative)
Skirt: J.Crew (alternative)
Shoes: Charles David
Bag:The Limited (alternative)

Comments

  1. love reading your post. love your pleated skirt karen and paloma just love the teal pencil skirt with the horizontal striped shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Tote Bags:https://mybosidu.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment