A Good Month For Us

Looked back to the last three years of posting, and we have consistently posted in this week of October.  This isn't the year to break that streak, and we are so happy that we got to see each other (and post!) three times this week, especially after an inexcusable, like, two month lapse.  Hehe, oops.

Karen says...

I really like this outfit, it's easy to wear, is clean, and basically the ideal business casual Friday situation.  I wish I had the ease to just dress like this naturally, but I actually had to think about it a little.  My go-to uniform, as you, dear reader, may have observed, is like some short flouncy skirt, some four-inch heels, and a camisole of some sort.  Then maybe a cardigan or blazer.  But an outfit like this pretty much works for anything - work and play, all year round, any part of the world.




Shirt: Maison Scotch (here's Madewell's perfect chambray shirt)
Sweater: J.Crew Factory (similar)
Jeans: AG Adriano Goldschmied 
Heels: Zara (will always obsess over these)
Bag: Forever 21 (bucket bags forever!)

Paloma says...

It's a three-fer!! Karen and I decided today that we are in a new era of blogging... going to try to get back to the old days when we got together at least twice a week for a photo. As Karen mentioned, its so fun to go back through our archives and see what we posted over the years.  In fact, I noticed that a little over a year ago we posted from this same spot (albeit from the other side of the huge post), and I was even wearing the same jeans. But I don't even want to talk about what I wore two years ago today because holy moly that is not. cute. Of course, I think Karen looks positively adorable! 



Shirt: Banana Republic (alternative)
Sweater: Forever 21 (similar)
Jeans: J.Crew Factory (similar)
Shoes: Charles David
Bag: Madewell

Comments

  1. I love it when you guys post! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get a lot from your article. There is a bag website that I think i have to share with you as its products' great design and good price.bucket bags

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment