The Most Casual of Fridays

At the last minute, we were able to get together for lunch (when, at the last minute, we had at first canceled that lunch) - so we seized on that opportunity!  And then lamented that, thinking this would be the fast work Friday, we didn't really like our outfits!  But this is truth in blogging.  On the most random, casual of Fridays, this is what we wore!

Paloma says...

I was thrilled to have lunch with Karen today, but I was not so thrilled when I realized my return to the blog after another unintended hiatus would be in the most boring outfit ever.  The one thing I do love is the return of flare jeans - I feel like they are so much more flattering on my pear shape body than skinny jeans.  And somehow I feel more professional in them on a casual Friday.

Okay guys, I am going to try to blog every day next week! See you then!

Camisole: Old Navy (couldn't find similar but I wish I was wearing this)
Cardigan: Target (similar)
Jeans: AG
Shoes: Just Fab (similar)
Bag: Madewell

Karen says...

I'm like, t-shirt, torn jeans.  Not very lawyerly.  But fit is everything, and a Current/Elliott tee isn't just your ordinary tee!  I got this one hoping to wear it exactly this way, tucked in and loose with torn boyfriend jeans.  Maybe some heels would've punched up this look more, but for a Friday in summertime, had to go with the espadrilles.


Jeans: STS Blue 
Espadrilles: Adam Tucker
Clutch: 3.1 Phillip Lim (love this one!)
Accessories: Nixon watch, J.Crew cuff

Comments

  1. I feel more professional in a bootcut or flare jean, too! More trouser-like, I suppose. I look forward to your return to the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel more professional in a bootcut or flare jean, too! More trouser-like, I suppose. I look forward to your return to the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thank you for returning to the blog world!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment