Greys + Camels

Oh, I should've posted this last week, when I wore it, but you know, I didn't.

Confession: after Italy, I got on this vacation hangover diet where I kept trying to eat the things I ate while in Europe.  This included starting every meal with a dinner roll and butter (reminiscent of international flight meal service).  It also included constantly eating pasta and multiple espressos (with sugar) a day.  To say nothing of the Mulino Bianco cookies I just can't get enough of.

So, I haven't been in a bloggy mood because things didn't fit right.  And I wasn't really in the mood to care because I was having a vacation hangover.

Sometime last week, the California switch went back on and I started running in the mornings again.  I've cut back on the cookies and cappuccinos.  Part of the reason we keep our blog is to stay accountable - to variety in our closet, to staying in the know, to dressing for the career we want to have - and to stay healthy so that clothes we invest in, continue to fit!  I mean, I don't think Paloma ever has any issue (so fabulously svelte, sigh), but I do know we share this philosophy about consistency.

OK, so this is last week, where I pulled out an old skirt from Forever 21 and threw it with an old jacket from H&M.  Something about grey with camel just makes so much sense to me.

Oh, and I love my Massimo Dutti t-shirt, it has sheer sleevelets which are just the right, dainty touch to a comfy tee.


Jacket: H&M (similar)
Skirt: Forever 21 (a similar Topshop midi)
Bag: Clare V. c/o Rent the Runway
Shoes: Zara (but I want these)


Tee: Massimo Dutti (love this one)

Comments