Drinking Buddies

Wow, we got together twice in one week!  It's an ever-loving miracle!  Last night we got together with a couple of other current/former co-workers for happy hour and it was glorious.  Unfortunately we waited until after imbibing to take these pictures, so they wound up blurry (thanks to the wine) and dark (thanks to the sun setting).

Paloma says...

A-line skirts forever! Seriously this skirt is a dream and it (almost) makes me never want to wear a pencil skirt again. I only wish it were a smidge longer.


Blouse: LOFT (pretty bow-front alternative)
Skirt: Halogen
Cardigan: Madewell
Shoes: Jessica Simpson (wedge alternative)
Karen says...

Now why... WHY... didn't we think about taking these snaps before the drinking began?  This isn't actually me looking down, this is me hanging my head in shame.

What a wonderful reunion, though, with Paloma and our other co-workers from the time when we were... uh, co-workers.  It was a little bit of a belated birthday fete for me so I felt extra special, and was extra happy.

I had been waiting to blog these shoes for the longest!  The weekend after my Italy trip, I wandered into Frau at the Westfield Century City.  Its provenance claimed to be Italian, so like a real nostalgic sucker, I bought a pair.  And have never looked back.  They are beautiful shoes and comfortable, to boot!  (Or heel.)  These are a dark blue, or notte, so donning some notte heels feels really delicious...

As for the leather jacket, that's a little Rebecca Minkoff x Rent the Runway... I love it.  I don't think it's going back.


Jacket: Rebecca Minkoff x Rent the Runway Unlimited
Top: Blue Sand (similar)
Skirt: The Limited
Shoes: Frau (similar)

Comments