Rainbow Bright

So, I liked this outfit in theory when I put it on this morning.  But as I was walking in to work, I caught a glance of my reflection in a window and thought "woah, that chick's outfit is bright....oh, that chick is me." Wah wah. Anyway, it probably is a little too bright, and honestly I probably wouldn't wear the combo again but hey - at least its cheery, right?


Shirt: Gap (like this short sleeve option)
Skirt: Halogen (or I like this pink lace one)
Shoes: J.Crew Factory (obsessed with these alternatives)
Earrings (not pictured): gift (alternative)

Comments

  1. I like it! I think the colors go well together. One of my fave outfits is a turquoise pencil skirt and a bright orange sweater. I always get so many compliments even though I felt totally self-conscious the first time or two I wore it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooo... don't say that! Wear it! It looks so good and it's very spring! Also, I'm loving the new location :)

    Roxi - www.persianfrenchie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit and the colors are perfect together!!!
    Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment