Painfully Uninteresting

Hello there! I've been a bit M.I.A. for a few days there, haven't I?  Well last Wednesday I fully intended to blog but it just became one of those days where even breathing seemed to take too much time, and therefore blogging got the ax.  I didn't like my outfit anyway.  Then Thursday and Friday were work from home days, and Monday was a holiday. So here we are, one week later!

Wearing a combination of colors that I love - burgundy and navy (though I realize this sweater looks very much black and not so much navy).  In fact, I just wore this combo a couple weeks ago.  I also busted out this peplum top today, which I loved oh-so-much online but which I have never felt like i could make work. I think the waist of the peplum is too high? Oh, and its also sheer which means I have to wear a tank underneath and since I don't have a tank that is the right length, I wind up bunching up a longer tank which only succeeds in making me look thicker in the waist area.  Blergh.  OK, I just realized how painfully uninteresting this paragraph has been. Carry on....



Cardigan: The Limited (similar 3/4 sleeve option)
Pants: The Limited
Shirt: J.Crew (similar)
Shoes: Nine West (similar)
Necklace: Forever 21 (similar)


Comments