Purple + Leopard + Jeans

You guys.  My new leopard shoes are awesome.  I am so happy with this purchase.  While I loved the wedge on my old leopard shoes, I have to say that the regular pump version seems a bit classier.  And who doesn't love leopard heels with skinny jeans?  Speaking of jeans, I am loving these Old Navy Rockstar Mid-rise jeans.  They are so comfy and with a higher waist so no butt crack/underwear exposure risk.  Be warned, though, you DO have to size up a bit in these!


Blouse: Stitch Fix (similar)
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Nine West 
Earrings: gift (similar)



Lovely earrings.... thanks, husband.


New shoes, swoon.

Comments

  1. Love the new shoes! The purple blouse is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire how you take a seemingly simple outfit like this blouse and jeans then kick it up a notch with those HOT leopard heels and pretty earrings!!! I'm doing that Monday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORRRRRE those leopard shoes!! Even though I already have several pairs of closed toe leopard pumps I want yours too! Hehe. Are they comfy after a day in the office??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. you are TOO kind. Its all in the jeans - and the awkward pigeon-toed stance. ;)

      Delete
  5. Love Love Love this look. colour blocking and the leopard heels.

    www.fizardstyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment