The Return of Casual December

Boy, do I wish I could have gotten a better photo of this outfit!  After starting the first two days of the month in deposition and client meetings, I couldn't wait to get into my casual gear for the return of Casual December.  It's not a total free for all, you're only allowed to go casual with a donation of a new toy or $5.  It's a costly effort, but man, I will do anything to be comfortable.  And wear Black Friday stuff I bought.

What I really wanted to showcase were these DWP for Scoop NYC Frida Tencel Chino Joggers!  (Designed by Gwen Stefani, how cool!)  Yes, I got asked today, "Are you wearing sweats?"  It's a fine, fine line... The elastic cuff, slub fit, and taper are hard to digest.  But thankfully one or two fashionista co-workers totally "got" it, and that's all that mattered...


Shirt: Forever 21 (awesomely discounted to $10)
Jacket: H&M (similar)
Bag: Zara (an amazing Sole Society similar)
Heels: Kenneth Cole 

Comments