Wear It Wednesday: Pink & Red

It's Wear it Wednesday again! And once again, we are both rocking the same item or style to see two takes on it.  Today: pink and red!

Paloma says...

I love color. As is obvious to anyone who reads this blog.  And I REALLY love this color combo.  Though its not one that I wear it too often.  In fact, the only other time I can think of was waaaaay back in 2012 in our second post EVER.  Today's outfit was straight up ripped off from Veronika (she does good work wear, that girl!) and this outfit which I have been meaning to copy for ages.  Today is the day, folks. Today is the day.

Also, I want to point out that I am wearing turquoise earrings (YES MORE COLOR), but after several failed attempts at a decent up-close selfie to capture them I decided to just tell you about them.


Sweater: J.Crew
Skirt: Target (similar)
Shoes: Banana Republic (similar)
Necklace: Forever 21 (similar)
Earrings: J.Crew Factory (fab alternatives on sale!)

Karen says...

My love for pink and red together is eternal, sprung from the very moment I watched Marilyn's Lorelei Lee in "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend" from Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.  When Paloma suggested Pink & Red for today - loved it!

I've also been fantasizing about mixing fuschia with burgundy, which Paloma very closely achieves here... Since I had a meeting today, I had to keep it somewhat subtle, and that's how we end up with the red blouse and pink shoes.

Oh yes, and we lopped off some locks yesterday - thanks to Tamara at Perry McGrath!


Tab-sleeve shirt: Hardwear (similar)
Pleated skirt: S.Y.L.K. (here in midi - loves!)
Shoes: Steve Madden (would kill for these!)
Belt: Cole Haan (similar)


Comments