Turkey Friday

We had a potluck turkey lunch at work today, in honor of Thanksgiving.  And boy oh boy was that bad for my afternoon productivity.  Zzzzzz....  Thank goodness I wore stretchy pants!
Also - are knee-high boots with skinny jeans still a thing? I feel like everyone has moved on to booties/ankle boots. But I still love this look!


Shirt: LOFT (alternative)
Jeans: Forever 21 (similar)
Boots: Steve Madden (similar)
Sweater: Martin + Osa (RIP) (similar)
Necklace: Towne & Reese (alternative)

Comments

  1. I wonder the same thing about skinny jeans/tall boots while shopping online. No fair - I never found a pair of boots I loved enough to pull off the look! - Leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i officially declare that skinny jeans and tall boots are STILL in style! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment