Maroon, Again.

I am making the weirdest face in this picture but oh man was i NOT in the mood for picture taking today. My husband is out of town for a week and a half and when I'm solo parenting for that long, this is the kind of face you are gonna get from me, sorry.

Anyway. I just realized that I now own three pairs of maroon pants. Huh? How did that happen? Anyway, no matter, these are my cropped pair and I love them (though I have to unbutton them when I sit down... but that's likely due to the three pieces of pizza I had last night...oops. Hey, single parenting - don't judge!)

Sweater: Express (similar)
Tee: Target
Pants: The Limited
Shoes: Sole Society (super affordable alternative)

Comments

  1. love the maroon and gray together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm drawn to that shade of maroon as well. It's very flattering to your (and mine as well) skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea i've always loved it - and this color is everywhere right now!

      Delete
    2. The color is definitely on trend, but, dare I say that even if not on trend, it's a color I think you should gravitate to! So don't get rid of your other 2 pairs of pants! And now I want pizza! (-;

      Delete

Post a Comment