Ain't Mad Atcha

So if you follow us on instagram (@ninethirtytofive) you probably saw my post this morning in which I lamented that Stitch Fix totally ruined my "no shopping" streak.  In the beginning of October, I made a resolution to not shop for clothes for the remainder of 2014... but totally forgot that I had a Stitch Fix box scheduled to land on my doorstep the first week of November. Gah! So of course I was stoked when I got the box, but also wary... I knew I would love at least an item or two, and it would be oh-so-sad to lose that $20 styling fee by sending back the whole box.  So, of course, I fell in love with everything in the box.  But I used my super will power to send back all but one item - this dress.  It's super lovely, super comfy, super awesome.  Even though it was responsible for me breaking my no-shopping streak.  It's OK, dress. I ain't mad atcha. 

Dress: Stitch Fix (41Hawthorn Anabelle dress) (similar)
Cardigan: The Limited
Shoes: Gap
Necklace: Forever 21 (similar)

 And here she is without the cardigan....(side note - about 4 people today commented that I looked "so short" without my heels... flats are really a rarity for me! And honestly I kinda wish i were wearing heels with this, think it would have looked better)

And of course, the most important accessory of the day... my "I voted" sticker. Vote, peeps! :)


Comments