Ready To Fall

Closing out a weekend in Rancho Mirage, I've decided I'm ready to fall it up.  There is always something about that late summer jaunt to the desert that gives closure, especially for a hot weather aficionado like myself (I daresay, Paloma may not agree!).  

Last week went by in a flurry, all work-related, and trying to pull together resort pieces for a work retreat out in the desert.  Whew!  Everyone at work today agrees that they could use one more day of sleep after a whirlwind weekend of funning.  It was the firm's 20th anniversary, so it was the rare every-few-years' type celebration.  Note, it was so crazy that Paloma and I had to forego one week of Wear It Wednesdays...

And I can't believe I didn't post on it last week, but Vi and I attended the 3.1 Phillip Lim sample sale here in downtown LA, and after some furious ferreting through the racks - I found the most amazing clutch for fall.  More on that, later this week.

Another week, ready for autumn...


Shirt: Urban Outfitters (similar)
Clutch: 3.1 Phillip Lim (similar)
Skirt: Forever 21
Boots: Franco Sarto (splurge)

Comments