Houndstooth

Quickly popping in for a post even though I have exactly no time. I had to post, however, and show off this awesome new skirt I got in my latest Stitch Fix box! Oh how I love Stitch Fix. Some have complained about it, but I think the whole experience is fun - it forces me to try out things I would never have chosen for myself, and it is just so fun to get that box in the mail! And if I even keep just one piece from the whole box I am a happy camper.  In this case, I kept two - this skirt (which is so great because I have been wanting a new B&W skirt for awhile, AND its A-line so not my usual pencil skirt, AND it has an elastic waistband - holla!), and a lovely purple blouse.


Shirt: The Limited (similar)
Skirt: Stitch Fix (similar)
Necklace: J.Crew (similar and way cheaper option)

Comments