Fallin'

I'm glad I wore the heck outta white in the last few weeks, because I'm getting into the mood for fall, even if the weather doesn't agree.  It's kinda perfect - wearing these rich, muted colors without too many layers is also a novelty in itself.

My eighth-grade self was obsessed with navy and burgundy.  Turns out my eighth-year attorney self is the same way.  I kinda love all of these pieces because it ranges from $13.80 to $500 (the bag and the shoes, bought back in 2007 and 2009, respectively).  Props to my sister for snapping these shots on an after work jaunt to The Grove and Farmers Market!  (Look how naturally I shop for fresh fruit!)


Tank: J.Crew (it's on sale!)
Skirt: Forever 21 (budget and splurge, though mine was $13.80)
Cardigan: H&M (similar)
Bag: Fendi (another cloth Fendi bag)
Heels: Manolo Blahnik (similar)

Comments

  1. Love the color combo. Living in the north, it's already full swing Autumn (actually, if I'm honest it snowed today. EEGAD! But it will dissipate soon). Definitely tomorrow's color inspiration though!

    Jenna
    Northern Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment