The Best Days

... are Fridays.  And the best weeks are when you get to see your blogging buddy twice in the same.


Jeans: Sold Design Lab Soho (these, and here in regular)
Top: Anthropologie (mine is Swiss dot, but here is a similar in ikat!)
Shoes: Nine West (on sale here)
Clutch: Clare Vivier
Leather Bracelet: found at Oakwood Drive in Manhattan Village

Karen says...

What a great opportunity to meet up today, with Paloma visiting the Zara close to my office for some possible last-minute looks before her weekend wedding trip.  By the looks of it, we have the Friday jeans-and-fun-shoes look down pat.

The best thing about these jeans is that they're distressed.  I love me a white jean, but for a while have been hunting for the look with a tear or two.  I've never owned a pair by Sold Design Lab, but well, not only are they affordable (relatively speaking) and flattering, their sizes run big, so I had to buy a size that I haven't realistically worn in several years.  That's always nice, huh?

I should do a close-up sometime of the leather bracelet - I love it to pieces.  Gold chains and leather, how can you go wrong with that?  (Well, you can.)  But since I'm not great with jewelry, it adds just the right amount of sophisticated edge.


Cardigan: random brand from Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Tee: Target (similar)
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Jessica Simpson (similar)

Paloma says...

Kept it simple today in jeans and a tee, but of course had to add leopard heels to give it oomph.  Was the perfect outfit for shopping with the best shopping buddy ever at the epic new Zara in DTLA which amazingly I had not been to before today! 

Spending a long weekend in The Bay with my two year old (and my Mags!) to attend my sister's wedding (while my older daughter stays behind to start kindergarten on Monday!...sniff!!...), so I am looking forward to some NorCal cool breezes, leisurely days, and living in my Swedish Hasbeens and my new Zara jeans. Happy weekend indeed!

Comments