Summer, Don't Go

Labor Day is creeping upon us, and while many of my friends are already talking about cooler weather, fall fashions, and the crisp autumn air, I'm like... oh HELL no!  I'm all about summer.  I like warm weather, denim shorts with everything, a nice neutral wedge, and never having to worry about jackets and cardigans.

This outfit is an ode to summer, if ever there was one.  White and white and white and then a little bit of pink.  It's actually a pink lace-back $6.95 H&M dress, NSFW, so I threw on my favorite J.Crew Charley sweater in white, which I have been, literally, wearing like it's going out of style.  I also love my new H&M white heels.  Yes, I have another pair of white Kurt Geiger heels, but there is something so freakin' useful about a simple pair of white pumps.  And then, to break it all up, another J.Crew Factory statement necklace.

My sister took this photo.  We had a lovely dinner at The Factory Kitchen in the Arts District.


Dress: H&M (similar here)
Sweater: J.Crew Factory Charley (Merino version here)
Heels: H&M
Tote: Tods (modern day similar)
Necklace: J.Crew Factory(similar and non-Factory)

Comments