Color Casual

It's the first day of August - which means it is the first day of casual August!  The only thing I like better than casual August here at the firm is casual December!

Our firm has a program where you're permitted go casual in August with a donation to the Boys & Girls Club.  So, for the days that I do not have a meeting, I can go as business casual as I want (provided I pay $5 [or something like that]).

This happened to also be casual Friday, with several different happy hours all taking place for various occasions.  At the point I recorded this outfit, I had dispensed with the business casual-friendly cardigan.

This was another J.Crew Factory find, a three-in-one dress that is tube dress, mini dress, and midi skirt all in one.  Here is tube dress mode with another J.Crew Factory necklace.



Dress: J.Crew Factory
Necklace: J.Crew Factory
Wedges: TOMS Sierra

Comments

Post a Comment