Blogger Late Than Never

Can't believe it's already Thursday, and can't believe it took me until Thursday to post something.  Once again, I dressed every day this week with posting in mind, but the days (and willing photographers) just got away from me.

After missing each other all week (as in, not seeing each other as we usually do, not pining for one another), co-workers and I decided to do Fun Lunch.  We took the train to Grand Central Market and sorta overdid it.  We had barbecue, pastrami, and Thai food... then rolled our roly-poly selves back into the office.  This is a post-lunch pic, so you can bet I'm holding my breath a little.  Eek.

This outfit also doubled as depo chic, this morning with a jacket on I took a blink-and-you'll-miss-it one-hour deposition.  Oh, and new black shoes selected by my beloved Paloma from our Zara trip last week.


Contour Dress: Urban Outfitters (maybe NSFW Rag & Bone similar here)
Necklace: J.Crew Factory (a beautiful Kate Spade similar here)
Shoes: Zara (very similar here)
Wristlet: LOFT (mine is ikat, but here's a TOMS in chevron)

Comments