Summer Stock

The best time to throw down a quick post is when you're waiting for 400 pages to finish printing.

Nary a thought in my head this morn on what to wear.  It was just, oh, here's this top, here's this skirt, oh fine.  Oh, maybe it needs a necklace.  How about this one.  Oh fine.  It did occur to me that white, coral, and strappy sandals are stock summer items, so better mix them together while I still can.

And then, I had to visit a vintage shop on my lunch because I am attending a "surrealist ball" tomorrow inspired by the 1972 Rothschild party for the illuminati.  Suffice it to say, I really haven't a thing to wear for that.  (Still don't.)


Top: Banana Republic
Skirt: H&M
Necklace: J.Crew Factory
Tote: Tod's
Sandals: Halogen
Sunglasses: Vintage Dior
Iced Mocha: Sqirl

Comments