Rule of Three

Karen says...

So, I seem to be programmed a certain way lately where I can't get away from doing a tri-color combo.  It was a natural instinct to go with blue, white, and orange today.

Also, here's the final item of my last Stitch Fix, a chambray dress with Swiss dots.  They actually sent me the shirt version of this material in my first Fix, which I sent back, since I'm up to my limit with chambray shirts.  I initially frowned upon them having sent the dress version of what I sent back; but when I tried it on, le sigh, it was the perfect relaxed fit and ever so Halstonesque.

I acutely feel that the outfit is woefully lacking in a nice piece of statement jewelry.  But I was simply too lazy this morning.  And now, the next in the behind-the-office-door series...


Blazer: Zara
Dress: Pomelo "Sedona" by Stitch Fix
Shoes: Nine West

Comments