Stitch Fixed

Karen says...

Boy, did I want to meet up with Paloma today for a pic, but we're both too slammed at the office.  We're both feeling very motivated after swapping looks and ideas with MK of Outfit Posts.  It's been a favorite blog of Paloma's for some time (as she is ever resourceful and fashion forward), and now I'm scouring it like Pinterest for additional looks.

And even more awesomeness coming into my life, courtesy of Paloma, is Stitch Fix!  I got my first fix in the mail yesterday and just love the looks Noemi prepared for me.  Although I already own a striped dress or two, this one fit like a glove and the scalloped pattern is bright twist.  Top that off with my new orange heels, and I'm in werkwear heaven.



Dress: Eight Sixty courtesy of Stitch Fix / Cardigan: Charlotte Tarantola
Shoes: Nine West / Necklace: Forever 21

Many thanks to Vi, today, who I dragged into a corner conference room for these snaps!

Comments

  1. What a nice outfit! Love the pairing with bright shoes. Keeps it interesting :) Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rita! Love your blog! I'm also all about nautical stripes lately...

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress! I'm interested to see how you like Stitch Fix on an ongoing basis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MK, although I'm not budgeted to keep it going, getting that box of goodies in the mail is too tough to resist. I'm definitely in for one more fix at least and will try to wear the outfits she prescribes...

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment